Immortal Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Renault Dialogys V. 3.99 - Torrent Download -sitesoft4car.net
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:56 am by smifffie

» Facebook Password Hacker V 5.4 Hit
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:31 am by Guest

» Cambridge Face To Face Pre Intermediate Cd Rom/audio Cd
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm by Guest

» Future Hendrix Free Album Download
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

» Windows_8_-_Permanent_Activator,_Watermark_Removal_
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 am by Guest

» Cfosspeed 4.2
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm by Guest

» Facebook Password Hacker V 5.4
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm by Guest

» TEEN COLLEGE COUPLES KISS AND BOOB PRESS IN BEDROOM
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:21 pm by Guest

» English-languages Pack For Windows With Instruction
Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3

3 posters

Go down

Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 Empty Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3

Post by ClaireAzienburn Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Hello this is Claire i am a magic slinging Castanic sorcerer.I am very friendly in-game and in real life.
My rp self is calm collected and a very funny girl,also she is not afraid to get her hands a little dirty but on the bad side she is terrified of Amans >.<.My favorite place to hang out has to be Lumbertown what can i say i love the forest.But may switch to a more snow fill area.

~Share a little bit about your[[justify]
ClaireAzienburn
ClaireAzienburn

Back to top Go down

Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 Empty Re: Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3

Post by City.Mouse Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Ay

I am an Elin archer who doesn't mind the rough work, I love to be helpful in any situation. I'm a bit hot headed but loyal to friends and like to get a job done right the first time. However, I love to relax and goof off. Favorite place to be is Velika if not out finding new areas of beauty.

Sincerely
Mouse
City.Mouse
City.Mouse

Back to top Go down

Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3 Empty Re: Introduction of yourself and your rp self :3

Post by DaRkCkR Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Originally from a small town outside of Alemantheia, Supreme Legion Commander Kurayami, also known as DaRkCkR enlisted in the Federation at an earlier than average age. She gained rank and authority quickly and soon presided over a large force on the frontlines of the Argon war. Weary from battle she requested a change of pace and was assigned to preside over the Immortal Legion a small, recently formed militia comprised of adventurers that had been turning some heads in the upper echelon of the Federation recently.
DaRkCkR
DaRkCkR
Chief Legion Command

https://immortallegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DaRkCkR Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:16 pm

A low ranking soldgier from the Federation, Mr. Popo was assigned to handle the extensive paperwork that comes along with forming a new militia as well as anything else required by the Legion Commander.
DaRkCkR
DaRkCkR
Chief Legion Command

https://immortallegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum