Immortal Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Renault Dialogys V. 3.99 - Torrent Download -sitesoft4car.net
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:56 am by smifffie

» Facebook Password Hacker V 5.4 Hit
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:31 am by Guest

» Cambridge Face To Face Pre Intermediate Cd Rom/audio Cd
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm by Guest

» Future Hendrix Free Album Download
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

» Windows_8_-_Permanent_Activator,_Watermark_Removal_
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 am by Guest

» Cfosspeed 4.2
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm by Guest

» Facebook Password Hacker V 5.4
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm by Guest

» TEEN COLLEGE COUPLES KISS AND BOOB PRESS IN BEDROOM
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:21 pm by Guest

» English-languages Pack For Windows With Instruction
Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know

Go down

Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know Empty Welcome to the Immortal Legion: Some things you should know

Post by DaRkCkR Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Welcome to the Immortal Legion!

There are a few things you should know...

First off there are only 4 rules that our guild has and a few of them are really suggestions.

1. Do not steal from the guild!

2. You must log on at least once every two weeks or let us know if you are unable to do so. Click here for more information. This is a requirement if you can not do this you will be kicked from the guild with no warning.

3. You must have TeamSpeak to receive help with missions, BAMs, etc. It is not required but will make everyone's life easier. Click here for more information

4. You must deposit 2 Catharnach Awards every two weeks. This is a requirement and is not negotiable unless you are away for an extended period of time and have let us know via the instructions contained in rule 2. If you fail to follow this rule you will be kicked from the guild with no warning. Click here for more information.

the above listed items are the only things that are required of you to stay in the Legion. There are other things you may want to know or participate in which are contained in the following links.

Guild XP and the Guild Bank

Guild Events

Last edited by DaRkCkR on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Sticky'd)
DaRkCkR
DaRkCkR
Chief Legion Command

https://immortallegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down