Immortal Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Renault Dialogys V. 3.99 - Torrent Download -sitesoft4car.net
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:56 am by smifffie

» Facebook Password Hacker V 5.4 Hit
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:31 am by Guest

» Cambridge Face To Face Pre Intermediate Cd Rom/audio Cd
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm by Guest

» Future Hendrix Free Album Download
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 am by Guest

» Windows_8_-_Permanent_Activator,_Watermark_Removal_
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 am by Guest

» Cfosspeed 4.2
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm by Guest

» Facebook Password Hacker V 5.4
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm by Guest

» TEEN COLLEGE COUPLES KISS AND BOOB PRESS IN BEDROOM
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:21 pm by Guest

» English-languages Pack For Windows With Instruction
The Immortal Legion's back story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Immortal Legion's back story

Go down

The Immortal Legion's back story Empty The Immortal Legion's back story

Post by DaRkCkR Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Adventuring in the woods of Cutthroat, Arkk a simple adventurer was ambushed by a large group of Hyenas. After a long and tiresome struggle it seemed as though Arkk’s journey was to end. As abruptly as the attack started, it was ended by an archer named Lux-Lucis, also known as Flidd. Eventually the two began traveling together, Flidd being Arkk’s hired guardian. After some time passed Flidd and Arkk became good friends and decided that a larger group of adventurers would be better and more profitable and thus the Immortal Legion was born. As the Legion started to grow and acquire more talented individuals they incurred the attention of the Federation. Their exploits were closely watched and it was eventually decided that the Legion would merge with the Federation and become a militia. Originally against the formation of a militia Arkk was forced to step down as Guild leader in Lou of a Federation Officer, Kurayami. All militias must have a rank structure and be headed by an Officer in the Federation to be eligible to receive benefits from the Federation. Arkk was not too dissatisfied with the merger of the Guild in that it allowed him to return to what he loves, adventuring and money. Upon assuming her position as Chief Legion Command, Kurayami immediately restructured the ranks in the Immortal Legion. Arkk was now known as the retired Legion Commander, Flidd was appointed to the rank of Rear Admiral Lower Half, and a few other members will be placed in ranks once their probational period is over. Mr. Popo was provided to assist the Legion Commander in running the guild’s massive changes and answers to the Chief Legion Commander.
DaRkCkR
DaRkCkR
Chief Legion Command

https://immortallegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down